May 7, 2013

Thy Light - Discography


Band: Thy Light
Genre: Depressive Black Metal
Country: Brazil

     I choose Thy Light to be my first post not only for been one of the best depressives bands, but also because I am Brazilian, and this band for me is an example that there is a lot of great metal bands that are not from Europe or US. People should know and listen more to the bands from their respective countries, because there is a lot of great bands near you, and you might not even know.
     The atmosphere created by their musics leaves me just speechless, I think it is impossible to find something as sad and at the same time as beautiful as this. For me one of the highlights of this band is the vocal work, it is pure anguish and pain.
    No need to say that Thy Light is one of my favorites bands, and I highly recommend this band for every one.


Suici.De.Pression (2007)
  

Type: Demo
Size: 83,6 MB

  1. Suici.De.Pression (Introduction to My End)
  2. In My Last Mourning...
  3. A Crawling Worm in a World of Lies
  4. I Am the Bitter Taste of Gall
  5. ...And I Finally Reach My End 
 Mediafire - Download


No Morrow Shall Dawn (2013)

 
Type: Full-length
Size: 37,8 MB
  1. Suici.De.spair
  2. Wanderer of Solitude
  3. No Morrow Shall Dawn
  4. Corredor Seco
  5. The Bridge
Mediafire - Download

11 comments:

  1. Lost soul... Um blog que realmente vale a pena se visitar, não é perda de tempo, tem conteúdo..
    Hail Brasil !

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello admin ...!
    I can't find thy light's first album can you help me ?

    Thy Light 2005 - The Call Of The Dark Forest- (Demo)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Call of the Forest is not a Thy Light's album, but of a band named Sergulath.

      I remember reading somewhere that Paolo Bruno (Thy Light's vocalist) is also the vocalist of Sergulath, but I am not sure of that.

      Anyhow I never found that album for download, I could only find a few tracks.

      Delete
  3. thanks so very much for this amazing blog. i'm beginning to discover more and more of this music and ur blog is a great source. biggest respect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gracias por el aporte muy buen blog saludos desde mexico stay under

    ReplyDelete
  5. eu sou do brazil tb, adoro metal extremo e principalmente o black metal em si, de uma olhada nessa banda aki dp acho ela genial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jORC5ZoelQ&t=82s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eumaxindia - Best advertising agency in railway stations. Railway Station Advertising in Chennai, Railway Platform Advertising Ad Agency in Chennai, Advertising on Railway Platform & Station in Chennai. For more details call us -9840486666.

    Railway Station Advertising Agencies in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude thanks! been looking for this discography for years

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks brother...hai permision to download...ok my brother...thank u very much.

    ReplyDelete