August 3, 2013

Cry of Silence - Discography


Band: Cry of Silence
Genre: Pagan/Depressive Black Metal
Country: Greece

   Cry of Silence is a greek band that was formed in 2006 by Granath (Sarvari), later Tatiana joined him. Their style of music is a mix between pagan and depressive black metal.
   I have to admit that only a few people will be able to enjoy this band, but in my opinion this is a great band. For me the highlight is the painful and cold vocals by Granath mixed with the female vocals by Tatiana, it helps make a more deep and depressive atmosphere.
   For me, been a huge fan of both depressive and pagan black metal, Cry of Silence is the perfect mix between this sub-genres, they have the atmosphere of the depressive and the lyrics and the ideology of the pagan, I wish there were more bands that made such mix between this two great sub-genres.
   I recommend this band for fans of Sterbend, Walknut and Nyktalgia.

NOTE: They have also released a demo called And the Wolves are Howling My Name, but I never found it, so I will not be posting it for download.


Walking Through the Eternal Tragedy (2007)


Type: Full-length
Size: 98,2 MB
  1. Raven's Sorrow
  2. In My Dreams
  3. In the Dark Side of Despair
  4. Walking Through Eternal Tragedy
  5. And I'm the Wolf Who Brings the Pain
  6. In the Majesty of Death and Immortality
  7. Pagan Worship
Mediafire - Download


Wandering Through Pagan Times (2009)


Type: Full-length
Size: 59,1 MB
  1. Intro
  2. Nocturnal Silence Creep
  3. Tears of Mother
  4. Cry of the Raven
  5. Last Tears of the Wolf
  6. Forgotten Land
  7. Strength over Weakness
  8. Outro
Mediafire - Download

2 comments: