August 9, 2013

Funeral of My Soul - Discography


Band: Funeral of My Soul
Genre: Funeral Doom Metal
Country: Czech Republic
 
   Funeral of My Soul is a project of funeral doom created by Trist that have released only one split with Mistress of the Dead with only one song that are approximately 24 min long.
   Trist once more showed that he is a terrific musician, and that he can do much more than that great depressive black metal that every one knows and love. I wish he would continue with this project, because this is one of the best musics in the funeral doom that I ever heard, and I can only imagine how great would be the others songs.
   I highly recommend this band for all the fans of funeral doom.


Funeral Within Us (2007)

 


Type: Split
 Bands: Mistress of the Dead / Funeral of My Soul
Size: 87,9 MB

Mistress of the Dead:
1.  Reflections of Red Rose in the Black Marble Tombstone Beside Her Face

Funeral of My Soul:
2.  Funeral of My Soul

Yandex.Disk - Donwload

No comments:

Post a Comment