September 29, 2013

Wolf Krieger - Discography

 

Band: Wolf Krieger
Genre: Ambient / Depressive Black Metal
Country: Brazil

    Wolf Krieger is a brazilian one man band founded in 2013, he's style of music is a mix between several different genres, among them DSBM, dark ambient, atmospheric and pagan black metal, it may seems odd to make such a mix, but he was able to make it work.
   Every song sound like different bands, it is hard to believe that all of this is the creation of only one man, he's mind must be a very confusing and dark place.
   I recommend this band for everyone.

NOTE: Wolf Krieger also released a split with Primordio de Caim, I still haven't found this album so I won't be posting it for now.


Depression, Blood and Suicide (2013)


Type: Demo
Size: 18,7 MB
  1. Intro
  2. Lone Wolf
  3. Borderline
  4. The Dark Side of My Mind
  5. Lost Wisdom (Burzum Cover)
Mediafire - Download


The Death is Only the Begining (2014)


Type: EP
Size: 22,5 MB
  1. Atmosphere Suicide
  2. Delirium of Maniac Depressive
  3. Collapse Mental
  4. Psychotic Desires
  5. Misanthropy
Mediafire - Download
 
 
Atmosphere Suicide (2014)


Type: EP
Size: 5,46 MB
  1. Atmosphere Suicide (Act II)
  2. Finis Hominis
  3. Lâminas Que Retalham Meus Sentimentos
  4. Fragmentos Da Minha Sanidade
Mediafire - Download

Bandcamp

5 comments:

  1. I've been following your blog for sometime now and you've introduced me to so many fantastic bands, may I suggest the bands Animus and Würm if it's not too much to ask. Thanks for all the hard work put into this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Würm I already knew, but I have never heard Animus before, both of them are great bands.
      Thanks for the suggestions.

      Delete
  2. It's not depressive, it's beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank'x For Support Of My Project Wolf Krieger !
    Check In My Blog : www.wolfkriegerdsbm.blogspot.com.br
    Myspace : www.myspace.com/wolf.krieger
    Facebook : www.facebook.com/wolfkriegerdsbm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. And keep up the good work.

      Delete