November 22, 2013

Potemtum Satan - Discography


Band: Potemtum Satan
Genre: Dream Black Metal
Country: Colombia

   Potemtum Satan is a colombian band, I could not find much information about this band, I do not know when the band started, who the members are and how many albums they have released so far.
   The band call their genre dreamblack metal, but one could say that it is a mix between dbsm and post black metal.
   Honestly I believe that this band has a lot of potential, their music are very original, they bring something different to the depressive scene.
   Potemtum Satan will soon release their next album called Way to My Solitude, it is a split album with the band Dwell in Agony, I am not sure but I think that this will be the first release of the band Dwell in Agony. You can listen to a preview of the new album here.

NOTE: Potemtum Satam have two unreleased songs called Oscura Agonia (download) and Noches Perpetuas (download).


Potemtum et Solius


Type: Split
Bands: Solius / Potemtum Satan
Size: 47,1 MB

Solius:
1.  Memoris
2.  Mentis Clades
3.  Distans
4.  Promiss
5.  Inanis

Potemtum Satan:
00.  Anciedad Suicida
00.  Desilus Tristitia
00.  Invierno de Lagrimas
00.  Pars Cum in Vitae
00.  Purgatorium
00.  Triste Desilucion
00.  Vita et Mortem

NOTE: I do not know the year of release of this album, and I do not know the sequence of the songs.

Yandex.Disk - Download


Depressives Possecions (2012)


Type: Full-length
Size: 34,3 MB
  1. Purgatorium
  2. Anciedad Suicida
  3. Triste Desilucion
  4. Pars Cum Vitae
  5. Invierno de Lagrimas
  6. Desilus Tristitia
  7. Vita et Mortem
Yandex.Disk - Download


Tristii Memorie (2013)


Type: Full-length
Size: 25,0 MB
  1. Demersum in Dementia
  2. Falsa Promesa
  3. Silentium
Yandex.Disk - Download

4 comments:

  1. hey dude why I can't download the albums
    this massage
    " This file is currently set to private. "

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that.
      Already fixed it.
      Any other problems with the downloads let me know.

      Delete
  2. hola buena luna los links no sirven estan caidos grasias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've fixed the links, thanks for letting me know.

      Delete