January 10, 2014

Coldnight - Discography


Band: Coldnight
Genre: Ambient / Depressive Black Metal
Country: Colombia

   Coldnight was a one woman band created by Hypothermia in 2008, but in 2011 Scott Johnson joined in, and played bass in the three splits released that year, soon after, he left the band, and in 2012 Robert joined in.
   Coldnight is currently working on a new album called Celestial White Stoat, and on a split with the band Life's Illusion that will be called Sideral Melancholy.
   At the beginning Coldnight played dsbm, but with the years you can see more and more the influence of the ambient black metal. Their songs are lo-fi, so obviously I recommend this band only for those who enjoy this type of music.
   Coldnight's songs are able to create an atmosphere so distressful and cold, and at the same time truly beautiful, I highly recommend this band for everyone.

NOTE: I won't be posting the album "Llévame Lejos", because sadly I never found this album, if one day I do find it I will post the album here.


My Dying Soul (2010)


Type: EP
Size: 33,0 MB
  1. The Depression Kills in the Cold
  2. My Dying Soul
  3. Scales of Leprosy
  4. Priest of Decay
Yandex.Disk - Download


Paths of Sadness (2011)


Type: Split
Bands: Coldnight / Annorkoth
Size: 58,7 MB

Coldnight:
1.  Beyond the Dawn
2.  Morphine Peace
3.   Noentity
4.  Mourning Train

Annorkoth:
5.  Surrounded By Pain
6.  Loneliness and Happiness
7.  You'll Never Be Mine
8.  Miserable Soul

Yandex.Disk - Download


...Sangrentos Bosques Antigos... (2011)


Type: Split
Bands: Satanic Forest / Coldnight / Nextlahualini / Black Fog
Size: 25,7 MB

Satanic Forest:
1.  Arte Satanica
2.  2011 e.v.

Coldnight:
3. Let the Forest Dry Your Tears
4.  Apparitions of Broken Facts

Nextlahualini:
5.  Mayahuel
6.  Nextlahualini
7.  Yohualli

Black Fog:
8.  I
9.  II
10.  III

NOTE: In this download I have included only the songs by Coldnight and Nextlahualini, I could not find the songs of Black Fog and Satanic Forest.

Yandex.Disk - Download


Waterfall of Suicides (2013)


Type: Full-length
Size: 51,1 MB
  1. Dawn of Forgotten Souls
  2. Waterfall of Suicides
  3. Torments of Memory
  4. Funeral in Perpetual Snow
  5. Fading Out
  6. Till Forever
  7. Celestial White Stoat
  8. Moonlight Sonata (Beethoven Cover)
Yandex.Disk - Download

11 comments:

  1. Where is Waterfall of Suicides?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just uploaded it.
      I had completely forgotten to post it, thanks for reminding me.

      Delete
  2. Thank you. Do you know more female vocalist bands?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amigo el album ...Sangrentos Bosques Antigos... (2011) no esta completo!!! podrias arreglarlo.. por favor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. upload TAARMA albums please its the best dsbm from east

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Coldnight is My Favored Artist. I can recommend the following:Anguished,Dreariness both Deariness artist are Good Tenebra is superb. And finally Turdus Merula:the shadows marsh is a favored track

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Collective Suicides on a Cold November's night is a good as well

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! Thank you so much for all these. Could you please upload their latest album? I've been searching for it for eons. Love this band. Definitely gonna purchase them some day but I can't wait lol.

    ReplyDelete