June 9, 2014

HurtMeMore - Discography

Band: HurtMeMore
Genre: Ambient / Depressive Black Metal
Country: Austria

   HurtMeMore is a band from Austria, founded by Kane Bittruf (Morn Guruth, ex-Skjaersild) and B..
   This band are very unknown, I don't even know how I found it, it is almost impossible to find any information on this band.
   HurtMeMore creates an atmosphere so insane, listen to their songs is like a journey through a deeply disturbed mind living in a world of only hate and pain.
   I highly recommend this band for everyone, especially for fans of Silencer, early ... (Dot Dot Dot) and I'm in a Coffin.


Weltschmerz (2012)


Type: -
Size: 58,7 MB
  1. My Gravesong
  2. Journey Through My Mind
  3. Razorheart
  4. Weltschmerz
  5. Let Go
  6. Empty World Salvation
NOTE: The last track (Empty World Salvation) is not on the album, but I included it in the download.

Mediafire - Download

3 comments:

  1. Ha! This is quite nice. Not even i have that last track "Empty World Salvation" anymore. It got lost somehow.
    Well it`s late but thanks for your small review.
    We're back with a new project called "Lys". If you're interested visit our facefuck site.
    - B

    ReplyDelete
  2. ttps://www.facebook.com/LoveYouSuicide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm Archie from Midnight Loss. Can you post my band and make a review? We got 2 EPs and 1 full length

    ReplyDelete