August 13, 2014

Autumn's Dawn - Discography


Band: Autumn's Dawn
Genre: Depressive Black Metal
Country: Australia

   Autumn's Dawn is an australian band founded in 2013 by Matthew Bell (ex-Folkearth and ex-Folkodia) and Tim Yatras (Germ, ex-Austere, ex-Grey Waters, ex-Woods of Desolation).
   Honestly Autumn's Dawn is very similar to Austere, it is almost like an continuation. So obviously I am a huge fan of this band and I highly recommend it for everyone, especially the fans of Austere and the others Tim Yatras's bands.

NOTE: To be honestly I did not enjoyed the second album (Gone), the songs on this album has got too far from black metal for my taste, but I will post it here anyway.


Autumn's Dawn (2014)


Type: EP
Size: 24,8 MB
  1. A Reflection in Dust
  2. The Frozen Soil
  3. The Death of Hope
Mediafire - Download


Gone (2014)


Type: Full-length
Size: 35,3 MB
  1. The Ashes of a Life
  2. Until My Heart Corrodes With Rust
  3. Into the Cold
  4. Grace of the Grave
  5. When the Sun Sets for the Last Time
  6. Black Stare, Dead Eyes
  7. Dawn
  8. Through the Rusted Gates of Time
  9. Gone
Mediafire - Download

4 comments:

  1. hi, thanks for the links. i think the song named "near to the stars" from "nocturnal depression" is a song from darkspace, please edit! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know that, thanks for the information.

      Delete
  2. could you please post a 320kbps CBR (or FLAC) version of the EP? I can't find it anywhere. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete