September 11, 2014

Fullmoon Dweller - Discography


Band: Fullmoon Dweller
Genre: Depressive Black Metal
Country: Mexico

   Fullmoon Dweller is a mexican band, this band is very unknown so it is hard to find any information about them.
   Fullmoon Dweller plays a very standard dsbm, not very original but well made, and their only demo is one of the best albums I have heard, it has everything you expect from a dsbm band, it is true beauty in simplicity.
   I highly recommend this band for everyone.


The Wandering Ghoul (2008)


Type: Demo
Size: 73,3 MB
  1. Fullmoon Dweller
  2. Yearning
  3. Asphyxia
Mediafire - Download

7 comments:

  1. Great band, of course I will post it.
    I am sorry for the delay, and thanks for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd that great blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was passing by to say, great blog! You have awesome material around here - Also, it's great to see a band from my country placed here.
    I was going to ask, if it would be possible for you to place something about Shining (SWE) or Bethlehem?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola es muy buen blog pero no se si pudieras subir la discografia de mournful congregation te lo agradeceria mucho

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it,
    dg

    ReplyDelete