October 31, 2014

Abyss Under the Solar Plexus - Discography


Band: Abyss Under the Solar Plexus
Genre: Ambient / Depressive Black Metal
Country: Russia

   Abyss Under the Solar Plexus is a very unknown russian band, I have no information on this band, I just know that they have released one album in 2014 (I think they have only one release).
   This band genre is more of a dark ambent but have a lot of influences from the depressive black metal and even from the neoclassical. I do hope to find out more about this band and to listen to some new stuff from them.
   I highly recommend this band for fans of this genre.


The End (orphin) (2014)


Type: EP
Size: 53,8 MB
  1. Bloodflower of Love
  2. Hopeless Dreams About You...
  3. My Eyes Seek You in the Night Sky
  4. Emptiness of the Abyss (69)
Mediafire - Download

No comments:

Post a Comment