November 8, 2014

Wrong - Discography


Band: Wrong
Genre: Black Metal
Country: Spain

   Wrong is a spanish band founded in 2012 by Phlegeton and DP, so far they have released two full-length albums.
   Wrong's inspiration come from a dystopic post-apocalyptic world, where the human race are in complete misery and despair, one could say that this band is misanthropic. In my opinion the highlight of this band is the lyrical work, most of them about pessimism and negativity.
   The members of Wrong has kindly made their music available for me to download it for free, so that I could post it here. But if you enjoy the music don't forget to support the artist, you can purchase the albums and other stuff through their bandcamp (here).
   I highly recommend this band for everyone.


Memories of Sorrow (2013)


Type: Full-length
Size: 83,8 MB
  1. They Look at Me
  2. Through This Slit
  3. I Prefer So
  4. Now I Remember
  5. I Want to Hear You Scream
Mediafire - Download


Pessimistic Outcomes (2014)


Type: Full-length
Size: 104 MB
  1. Thru the Grey Path of Nowhere
  2. His Hatred Breathes
  3. Pessimistic Outcomes
  4. Dragging My Soul Until the Sunset
  5. I Thought I'd Woken
Mediafire - Download

No comments:

Post a Comment