June 3, 2013

Aghast - Discography


Band: Aghast
Genre: Dark Ambient
Country: Norway

   I am not a huge fan of Dark Ambient, in fact I know almost nothing of this style, but Aghast really impressed me. Their music sounds like a couple of witches doing demoniac rituals in the middle of a forest, it is really scary.
   When I listen to aghast I feel like I am lost in the middle of a forest in Norway, in a cold winter night, with a lot of fog around me, so I can't see a thing, but I feel that there are some demoniac creature watching me from the shadows.
   I don't recommend this band for the weak hearted, and I don't reccomend listening to Aghast alone in the middle of the night while trippin on lsd, trust me it is not a good trip...


Hexerei Im Zwielicht Der Finsternis (1995)


Type: Full-length
Size: 67,8 MB
  1. Enthrall
  2. Sacrifice
  3. Enter the Hall of Ice
  4. Call From the Grave
  5. Totentanz
  6. The Darkest Desire
  7. Das Irrlicht
  8. Ende
Mediafire - Download

Spirit of Metal 

8 comments: