February 12, 2015

Ygg - Discography


Band: Ygg
Genre: Black Metal
Country: Ukraine

   Ygg is a ukranian band founded in 2010 by Odalv (ex-Nokturnal Mortum), Vrolok (ex-Nokturnal Mortum) and Helg (Khors), so far the band released only one album, but I hope that they will release more.
   Ygg is one of many names of Odin in old norse, but I do not know if this is the reason the band have chosen this name.
   Ygg's style is a mix between atmospheric and raw black metal with pagan influences. I would say that this band is perfect for all the fans of black metal, regardless the sub-genre you prefer.
   I highly recommend this band for everyone.


Ygg (2011)


Type: Full-length
Size: 141 MB
  1. ...Знаю, висел я в ветвях на ветру... (intro) (...I know, I hung in the branches in the wind... (intro))
  2. YGG
  3. Урд, Верданди, Скульд (Wyrd, Verdandi, Skuld)
  4. Гимн природы (Hymn of the Nature)
  5. Кровь (Blood)
  6. Ритуал (Ritual)
  7. ...Стеная, их поднял и с дерева рухнул... (outro) (...Moaning, lifted them up and fell from the tree... (Outro))
Mediafire - Download

No comments:

Post a Comment